SETTING UP ZOOM
1) Zoom is free to use and you do not need to create an account to join a meeting. However, you must download the app on your phone/tablet or install it on your computer. You can download zoom directly from their website: https://zoom.us/download
I recommend you do this well in advance of the class.
2) Then simply click on the Zoom Meeting link from your Booking Confirmation email up to 15 mins before the class time.
If you are joining for the first time, feel free to join the class early so that you have the chance to ask me any questions or we can just have a chat!
3) Put your phone on Do Not Disturb so that you can enjoy your class in peace.
4) It is important that you join the call WITH AUDIO so that you can hear me and I can hear you. After this stage you can still choose to join with your microphone muted, and you will be muted once the class starts.
5) As a courtesy, when you join the Zoom event, your camera will be off so that you can turn it on when you're ready if you want everyone to see you. If not, keep it off.
6) Once you are in the class, make sure at the top right-hand corner you click into Speaker View, so that I show up wonderfully huge on your screen once the class is underway.